URGENT NOTICE TO REDUCE WATER USE
Travis County WCID 10 is experiencing low pressure at this time and conserving water is critical. District tanks are in low level.
The City of Austin is working on resolving the low-pressure issue and we will update you with and developments as they become available
At this time Water District 10 is implementing mandatory stage 4 water restrictions.
Until further notice all outdoor watering is prohibited including:
• Water use for irrigation, or testing irrigation equipment
• Washing vehicles, including at a commercial car wash facility
• Washing pavement or other surfaces
• Adding water to a pool or spa
• Conduct foundation watering, or
• Operate an ornamental fountain or pond, other than aeration necessary to support aquatic life
• Any other use not necessary for the protection of public health and safety.
You are requested to immediately reduce your normal water use by 20%.
Ways to conserve water include shorter or fewer showers and not running you washer or dishwasher during this critical time.
As a reminder, the boil water notice is still in effect.