Emergency Contact Numbers


  • For EMERGENCY, call 911.
  • For non-emergency, call 512-974-0845 ext. 3 ~or~ call 311.
  • To contact the West Lake Hills PD Administrative Office, call 512-327-1195. If calling after-hours, you may leave a message and staff will respond the next business day.


  • Water District #10 for Water Information and to Report Outages - Phone 512-327-2230 - After Hours 512-246-1400 - Online https://www.waterdistrict10.org/.
  • For EMERGENCY, call Crossroads Utility at 512-246-1400.


  • Contact AUSTIN ENERGY for Electricity information. 
  • To report outages, trees in power lines, and damaged electrical poles - phone 512-322-9100 or 311 - Report Online at https://austinenergy.com/outages .

Report a Natural Gas Odor or Emergency

Leave the area immediately and then call 911 and 800-959-5325.


  • For EMERGENCY, call 911.
  • For non-emergency, call 512-539-3400 or by email info@WestlakeFD.org


Reporting of illicit discharging or other city code violations within the City online or call 512-327-3628. 

Call 811 Before You Dig

To prevent injury, damage and service outages, it's important that all underground utility lines be identified BEFORE any digging project begins. Whether you're planting a tree, tilling soil, installing a deck or sprinkler system or setting fence posts, always remember to call 811 at least two (2) full business days before you plan to dig to allow all utility line locations to be marked. Anyone who is planning a project that involves digging should always call 811 before they dig.